SponsoredTweets referral badge

Buy Your Beyonce Albums Here!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Killing Time

This is A Blog Dedicated to Beyonce Music Videos. I will be adding Videos and Articles that I find continually. Any Posts and Comments are Welcome. -N

Let's Start with a Live Video of the Song that put Destiny's Child and Beyonce into the Spotlight. And How about the Vocals on this Video... Amazing! Or, do you think that it's too much... Let me Know...



Killing Time Lyrics

Hooo, Hooo,
Sitting on the stairway
Hoping that your ok
Waiting patiently for you to comeback to me
What should I do
I don't mind the waiting
As long as there's still maybe
A possilbility, for you to be true to me
I'll be sitting, on the stairway, til a quarter till two
With nothing to do baby hey yeah
But twiddle my thumbs and wait

Killing time, waiting on you
What should I do?
I'll be sitting here waiting
Killing time, waiting on you
What should I do?
I'll be sitting here waiting

Look inside your mirror
I hope that you see clearer
Look behind yourself
And you will find me
I've got your back baby
The love I have I'm saving
I'll be there for you
Just like I said I'll be
I'll be sitting, on the stairway, til a quarter till three
With nothing to do ba-by
But twiddle my thumbs and wait

[Chorus]

Oh, baby when you comeback down
Go home get the love you found in me
I know that your gonna take time
Oh remember I'm by your side
Don't worry I'm down for you
No matter what you're going through
I'll be there, I'll be there
Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby,

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beyonce Fun Facts

  • Beyonce's 6 Grammy Awards is the Most by a Female Performer in a Single Year.
  • Beyonce's Favorite Book is "The Rules".
  • Beyonce Hates to Cook.
  • Beyonce's Favorite Makeup is Mascara.
  • Beyonce's Favorite Actor is Tom Hanks.
  • Beyonce and her Mother Tina Started a Fashion Line Named "House of Dereon", in Honor of Beyonce's Grandmother.
  • Beyonce's First Acting Job, in 2001, was on MTV's "Carmen: A Hip Hopera".
  • Beyonce got into some trouble after inappropriately dancing on the grave of Ulysses S. Grant.
  • Beyonce Loves Popeye's Chicken.
  • Beyonce Loves Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
  • Some of Beyonce's Nicknames Include: JuJu, Moth and Bee.
  • Beyonce has a cat named Master P.
  • Beyonce is Allergic to Perfume.
  • Beyonce was voted number 1 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties.
  • Beyonce's favorite rapper is Wyclef Jean.
  • One of Beyonce's favorite songs is "Lovefool" by the Cardigans.
  • Beyonce is managed by her Father, Mathew Knowles.
  • Beyonce competed on Star Search in a Group called Girl's Tyme.
  • On June 24, 2003; Beyonce released her 1st Solo Album, "Dangerously In Love."
  • Beyonce was billed as the 2007 cover girl for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
  • In 2002, Beyonce starred in the Comedy Austin Powers Goldmember playing the Role of Foxxy Cleopatra.
  • Beyonce won her 1st Talent Show by Age 7 at St. Mary's Elementary School; She Sang "Imagine" by John Lennon.
  • Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born September 4, 1981 in Houston, TX.